Diswomansworld

With your eyes open, your mouth closed, your ears attentive and your heart reflective - welcome to this woman's world!

Thursday, March 02, 2006

My lesson learnt


Frozen on photographs
I found my truth
Broken on holy ground
I met my soul
And yearned to touch the space
Between here and now
Where death defeats dying hearts
And lies lure lying minds

With curious eyes I followed
To find the ways of my wind
And feel the fullness of my being
From within

And today…
I find home in passing moments
When the sun sets before it rises
yet rises with every setting
It is there that I learn
That if life is molded in womb
Than love’s unfolded anew
Everytime I die
Everytime I live

This is my lesson learnt
This is your lesson to learn.

- MaZungu
- 02 March 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home